By Profesor Martin Danenberg “El Quijote del GED”
All young people should get a GED as soon as possible after dropping out of high school. They must know the correct, precise regulations for taking the test. The 19 year old rule for candidates is just one of the rules and there are rules for 16-18 year old candidates that may precede the rule for 19 year olds.
Older people should do the GED, too, now. Older people are working longer into their 60’s and that diploma can come in handy for better support in getting better jobs.
Immigrants should rush to the GED, too, and the failure to earn a GED in the first year of residing in the United States was a big mistake for many people. English language acquisition and GED should be undertaken in the first year in this country and people should take time off from work to take the GED test and learn English. Doing this is an investment that lasts a lifetime.
People with completion certificates from a high school (New York City schools) should rush to take the GED. That completion certificate is worthless for getting into the military, college, or jobs that require a high school diploma or GED.
Any person who is thinking of going back to high school to complete a high school diploma should get a GED. People procrastinate for years and the GED in their possession can help to get good jobs in the meantime.
Any person who has a job waiting or has to take a test for a job should go quickly to take the GED. Many job applications may ask if you have a high school diploma or GED and people who check no that they have no diploma may not be called to get that good job. So get your diploma fast.
Immigrants who have a high school diploma should translate their diploma into English (when the diploma was obtained in a country where a foreign language is used). They should not do the GED unless a college permits the GED instead of the TOEFL exam.
People with adequate knowledge in the basics in reading, writing, and math should not go to GED class. They should take the real test and earn a diploma before people sitting in class. The Official Practice Test can be taken at home or in a program near your home that provides that test immediately. Getting a good mark on that test is the predictor of whether a person can pass.
MARTIN N. DANENBERG
ISLANDIA, NEW YORK 11749
Abogada de Divorcio
Usted tiene Derechos
Usted tiene Opciones
Llame hoy, consulta gratuita
Abogada de Accidentes
SI NO GANAS, NO PAGAS
Derecho Laboral en California
¿Recibiste Salario Injusto?
¿Negaron Pago por Embarazo?
¿Vive en California?, llame hoy al tel 1-855-642-2642 para que un abogado laboral pueda evaluar su caso. Es muy importante proteger sus derechos y recuperar una compensación por salarios perdidos.
- Una Educacion Universitaria
- Currículo para la Universidad
- Preparar para Los Exámenes de Admisión a la Universidad
- Las Cartas de Recomendacion para Las Universidades
- CAHSEE Examen Preparatoria
- Reclutar Maestros Hispanos USA
- Who Should Take The GED Exam
- America's Promise and Dropout Prevention Conferences
- The United Nations Needs A GED Iniative
- We Are Going To Put You Out of Business
- Juan Luis Guerra es un Quijote Tambien
- Lista de Universidades de Estados Unidos
- Presidente Leonel Fernandez and Me
- Assemblyman Peter Rivera Mental Health Education
- Ahorre Dinero Para Educacion
- Hispanos Dejan La Educacion USA
- La Mesa Redonda del GED Nueva York
- The GED Library New York
- COMMUNITIES UNITE WITH EL QUIJOTE
- The GED Roundtable Of New York
- Acerca de Programas GED
Tenemos 72 visitantes y ningun miembro en Línea